Submitting Your Final High School Transcript FAQ

    How do I submit my Final High School Transcript?
    Final High School Transcripts must be officially submitted by your High School in one of the following ways:

    1. Electronically:
    2. Physical mail: Address to 1000 State Street, Springfield MA 01109 "ATTN: Admissions"
    3. In person: You can hand deliver your transcript as long as it is in an official school envelope with an unbroken seal. The Office of Admissions is located on the first floor of the D.A.R Hall. You can hand your transcript in at the front desk, or you may deposit it in our locked black box in the inside double door.

    Any unsealed transcript sent in via the student will be deemed "Unofficial" and cannot be accepted.

    Please contact your school's Guidance Department or your specific School Counselor for assistance in sending your final transcript.

    What if I have a GED?
    GEDs are accepted as a replacement for a final transcript and can be sent via student. Please send all copies to the AIC admissions office at or to your specific admissions counselor.

    I have further questions. Who can I contact?
    Please contact the Office of Admissions with any questions or concerns.
    Call or Text: 413-266-5551
    © 2024 American International College
    Site map

    © 2024 American International College